A six session parenting program for parents of children aged 3 to 10 years old.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids teaches you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Where: Castlefield Community Centre
505 Bluff Road HAMPTON 3188
When: 12.30 to 3pm
Wed. 17 Oct. to 21 Nov. 2018
BOOKING ESSENTIAL LIMITED SPACES.
Download Our Tuning in to Kids™ Brochure