Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids teaches you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Our six-session parenting program for parents of children aged 3 to 10 years commences from Wednesday 24 February through to Wednesday 31 March 2021.
For more information or to register your interest, contact Denise by phoning 9555 9910 or via email on email@example.com today!