Our Caseworker is employed to support members of the community requiring extensive assistance.
Casework involves the coordination of care through the identification of services to assist the needs of the individual.
How can casework help?
The Caseworker can:
- Provide more specialised supports to clients identifying as complex needs
- Provides opportunities for clients to express themselves openly and honestly in a professional and confidential setting
- Work extensively and more closely with clients
- Identify and discuss strategies to empower and strengthen client resolve
- Provide practical advice and strategies around financial hardship, mental health, isolation, employment, housing and behaviour management