The Budget Assistance program assists you to work through your income and expenses to find a workable strategy for you manage your money.
We can also advocate on your behalf with service providers or outstanding suppliers to work out payment plans.
Give us a call on 03 9555 9910 to discuss how we might be able to help.
How can budget & bills assistance help me?
If you have an outstanding utility account which you cannot pay and are in fear of disconnection our program may be able to assist you with part payment and advocate on your behalf to establish a payment plan with your provider.
You may be eligible to access this program if:
- You reside in the BayCISS service area
- You have not received assistance with a bill payment within 12 months of request
- You have a concession card
- You are experiencing financial hardship
- You have a bill in your name