Bayside Community Information and Support Service (BayCISS) is seeking an experienced and energetic person with strong leadership skills to coordinate its Community Centre.
BayCISS is an independent not for profit organisation which has been providing services to disadvantaged members of the diverse Bayside and Kingston communities for more than 40 years. Our Castlefield Community Centre is located in Hampton and provides a range of community programs reflecting the needs of Bayside and Kingston residents.
The Centre Coordinator reports to the Manager and is tasked with creating and supporting a positive space for all staff, volunteers and visitors to the Centre.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in a similar role with particular emphasis on positive leadership and relationship building, staff supervision, continual improvement, effective planning and innovation.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
– Degree or relevant qualifications
– Demonstrated understanding and experience with Child Safe Standards and reporting practices
– Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in a similar or community setting
– Ability to work as part of a high functioning team as well as autonomously
– Strong leadership skills with an emphasis on empowering others
– High level networking, relationship and stakeholder management
Salary packaging is available.
A position description is available at www.bayciss.org.au or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications in writing addressing the key selection criteria should be sent to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 3 July 2020.